I hope everyone had a good Christmas with family and friends and not too much over indulgence although, what a poor life we lead, if we cannot enjoy good food and wine in the company of those we love 🙂
So, its nearly New Year – 2013! Where did 2012 go…..but what a fantastic year to remember for some great British achievements:
- Queens Golden Jubilee June (remember the river pageant in the rain??)
- London 2012 Olympics August (drier fortunately with remarkable medal results)
- London 2012 Paralympics September (wet again.. but how inspiring are these guys)
- Kate & Will expecting their first child! (who cares about the weather!!! – a new Royal in line for the throne!
and even more exciting….
- November, Simply Seedz launched new super duper packaging (even more exciting!!)
So here we are close to the end of 2012, and I’ve had a really great year, meeting lots of wonderful new customers at various interesting ‘foodie’ events/venues around the Midlands. Despite the weather, I attended Brockencote Hall, Mortimer Country Fair, Coughton Court Cheese & Pickle and Winter Festival, Whitbourne Hall, Breadfest nr Ludlow, monthly Worcestershire Farmers Markets at Malvern, Adam Henson’s Cotswold Farm Park, Stratton Audley Christmas Barn Food Festival to name but a few!
I joined Heart of England Fine Foods, which is an invaluable support to my business helping me with planning and managing my small business.
And in 2012, the following local stores agreed to stock Simply SeedZ products too!
Adam Henson’s Cotswold Farm Park
Webbs of Wychbold (food hall)
Ellenden Farm Shop, Harvington, Nr Evesham
Black Pig Company, Inkberrow
In 2013, I will be at Malvern on 19th January and then at the Artisan Food Market, 2nd February in Chipping Campden with more events to follow through the year.
So that leaves me to wish you all a very happy New Year and thank you again for your support.