Formerly labelled Bircher Muesli, our Apricot & Cranberry porridge is simple to make as overnight oats or Bircher. As all of our other mixes, it is packed full of British oats, seeds and fruit. Remember we do not add any sugar to our recipe as we believe it is plenty sweet enough without. *We recommend when using juice, to dilute with water.
So here’s how to simply make Bircher Muesli:
- Place 150g of our Apricot & Cranberry Porridge mix into a bowl
- Add approx. 100ml of apple juice & 50ml water*
- Add 2 tablespoons of natural yoghurt
- Mix thoroughly
- Cover and chill for minimum 2 hours or preferably overnight
- Serve with sliced banana or grated apple (optional)
Why not try preparing our Apple & Cinnamon Porridge or Date & Apricot Porridge (soak in diluted orange juice) as Bircher too!
For a nutty overnight oats, try using almond or coconut milk instead of juice.
Once made can store in fridge for up to approx 5 days!
Our porridge pots make for convenient Bircher on the go too!