One of our favourite recipes:
Cheese on toast– SeedZ style!
- Take a slice of quality fresh bread (e.g. ciabatta, wholemeal or ryebread).
- Splash on some Worcestershire Sauce and line it with your favourite cheese (a mature cheddar works well!)
- Sprinkle a handful (e.g. 10g) of Worcester Sauce SeedZ.
- Place under the grill for 3-4 minutes, until the cheese melts.
There you have a great, simple lunch for one! Or, for a civilised treat, cut the bread into small squares and serve as canapés at a dinner party!
(If not so keen on the Worcester Sauce, try any savoury flavour seed – it’ll always add an excellent crunch!)
Other exciting ideas on how to eat SeedZ:
- Scatter onto any potato (jacket potatoes with an extra crunch are our favourite!)
- Add to grilled white fish after cooking to add extra interest and taste
- Sprinkle on roasted vegetables (e.g parsnips, carrots and sweet potatoes) or mix them in with green beans and asparagus
- Stir into rice salad, couscous, pasta to give a little crunch to your dish
- Shake them over mixed salad leaves- an easy way to make a salad much more exciting!
- Add to savoury or sweet scones, dependent upon your preference!
- Give a crunch to home-made bread by adding seeds to your bread mixture
- Pop them on top of a delicious soup to make it even more yummy.
And of course you can just eat them straight from the packet – great with a pint, a glass of wine or whatever takes your fancy!
Email me about how you eat yours – all recipe ideas are welcome!