"We can't believe this is only 11% sugar content made with fabulous dark chocolate & chunks of ginger"
- QUICK & EASY TO PREPARE:
- Microwave or cook on the hob. Or just add hot water or milk (dairy, almond, oat, soya all work well) stir and leave for 2 minutes. OR make as Overnight Oats
- INGREDIENTS & NUTRITION: each carton contains just 5 ingredients,
- British grown jumbo oats, sunflower seeds and pumpkin seeds, Belgian Dark Chocolate (70% cocoa) & crystallised Ginger. High in zinc, magnesium and plant based omega 3.
- SPECIAL DIETS: Dairy free, vegan, vegetarian
- ALLERGENS Oats: Produced in an environment that handles nuts
- ENJOY AS PART OF A BALANCED & HEALTHY LIFESTYLE
- EXCELLENT VALUE: A carton contains the equivalent of 8 x Simplyseedz porridge pots
HOW TO MAKE YOUR PORRIDGE:
Use a small tea cup as a measure and measure one cup of porridge mix into a saucepan or bowl. Use the same measure to add 1.5 cups of liquid (milk, water, half and half). If you like a looser consistency add more liquid.
On the hob, cook on low/medium heat and stir frequently, until thickens to desired consistency, approx 5-10 mins
Microwave: cover the bowl with a microwavable cover and cook on high for approx 2-3mins.
RECIPE IDEA: This flavour is also great prepared as overnight oats or see our flapjack recipe.
Add a lovely greetings card & message to your order, to make a special gift! See cards available
Add Breakfast Extras to complete your order - Artisan Coffee & Vitamin Teas
Check our Porridge Club for regular delivery of your favourite porridge
|Nutritional Information:||per 100g|
|of which SATURATES (g):||2.3|
|AVAILABLE CARBOHYDRATE (g):||60.4|